Our most-recent Ofsted monitoring inspection included the following phrases:
- You and your team are united in wanting to make Millbrook the best it can be
- You and your team have planned an ambitious curriculum.
- Staff are benefiting from the personalised coaching they receive from the [Vale Academy] trust.
- Pupils are benefiting from a range of well-considered literature that covers interesting themes which enhance pupils’ learning and vocabulary.
- Staff are supporting pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities well in lessons
- Classrooms are calm places for pupils.
- Trustees and governors are knowledgeable and reflective.
- The trust is providing expert support to the school to improve the quality of education